6. Project Management¶
- Able to manage daily scrum meetings and keep notes of progress on tasks in the current sprint.
- Able to keep team members on track following prioritized tasking in Jira Agile set by the PI.
- Able to solicit input and/or feedback from team members, and receive financial reporting from administative staff, in order to compile monthly status reports that are to be delivered to the sponsor no later than the last business day prior to the 15th of each month.
- Able to support production and review of documentation deliverables per contract with the sponsor.
- Able to maintain situational awareness for the team as to upcoming contractual deliverables and deadlines related to software releases.
- Able to manage test and evaluation processes related to production of Test Plan and Test Report deliverables.